Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Trip to Las Vegas


This is Shonni, Kris and Cindy. Shonni and I have known each other since about 2nd grade, that we can remember. I'd say about 28 years or so. Next to her is Kris and Cindy, obviously twins. I met Kris in 7th grade and she has been my best friend ever since. We even have daughters 3 months apart who are also good friends. Me and Kris and Cindy spent so much time together in high school that I started to feel like triplets. I love my friends so much and we had so much fun in Vegas that I'm sure there will be another girls trip planned in the future. (Kris, we're still meeting for Thanksgiving though). Because of this awesome trip through memory lane, I have changed my play list to include our most favorite songs back in High School.

1 comments:

Layla said...

WaHoo! Vegas trip?! It looks like you girls had a great time!! Way to be missionaries- just by keeping your clothes on! (that cracked me up).

Post a Comment