Sunday, March 15, 2009

So, yesterday Jordan went on what I would consider her first "real" one on one date. She went with Kenny who is a friend from church. He is a nice boy and I think they had fun. We borrowed some photography studio lighting from a friend and set it up. It looked really cool but my camera started freaking out. I don't know what was up. I think it was having a hard time with the black sheet we hung up, it must have thought it was night because the shutter speed went really slow. Eventually we figured it out but the kids were long gone by then. Anyway, I've posted a few of the pictures that we salvaged.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how grown up she is! I don't think I'm ready for the teenage years yet... I guess I'll have to be ready in a couple years though, Noah is almost 11!

Andrea said...

Jordan looks so pretty.

Post a Comment